1) Bees can get drunk from fermented nectar.
2) Bees have a much higher reported number of flying accidents after drinking fermented nectar.
3) The Checkpoint: Bees use their antennas to smell and use their antennas to check each bee that enters the hive to be sure all are sober.
4) Each bee is examined before entry into the hive at the check point to ensure they are acceptable to report for duty.
5) If a bee is found drunk the “bouncer bees” exile or even kill the drunk bee (Makes the LAPD look like hired friends).
Lakeside Pest Control can eliminate bees and beehives so you don’t have any “extra” drunken accidents at your home or business. Call today for a free estimate. (951) 678-1812.
Add us on twitter to stay apprised of pest news http://www.lakesidepestcontrol.tumblr.com
Like us on FB to reach us 24/7