The following are specific essential oils that can prevent and kill specific bugs. For more information on how to use these scents, follow the link below. And for those situations that are beyond your control, call Lakeside Pest Control, we will always provide Clean, Healthy, Pest-Free Living (951) 678-1812.
- Peppermint, Eucalyptus, spearmint: spiders, ants, roaches, centipedes, aphids, fleas, ticks, beetles, gnats, caterpillars, lice, nits, silverfish, moths, other flying bugs.
- Cedarwood: aphids, lice nits, moths, slugs, snails.
- Lemongrass: fleas, ticks, no see ums, mosquitoes, biting flies, chiggers.
- Lavender: chiggers, fleas, ticks, flies, lice nits, silverfish, mosquitoes, moths.
- Sage, Thyme or Oregano: chiggers, beetles, flies.
- Tea Tree Oil: centipedes, fleas, no see ums, flies, & other insects
- Lemon, Orange (or other citrus): fleas, ants, roaches, lice, nits, biting flies.
- Litsea Cubeba (or May Chang as many call it): fleas, mosquitoes, gnats (great in dog bath because it is a deodorizer & flea repellent).
- Vanilla extract/Vanilla oil: centipedes, no see ums, mosquito, biting flies.